Who We Are
Electrohms is a leading provider of current and voltage sensing solutions for today's connected world. From custom solutions to ready-to-ship components, we pride ourselves on innovation, quality, and service to our worldwide customers.
What We Do
• AC/DC Current Sensors
• AC/DC Voltage Sensors
• Current Transformers
• Voltage Transformers
• IOT Solutions
• Custom-Engineered Solution
News And Events
- Electrohms Team will be in REI 2018, New Delhi ,India ,
Hall 10 , stand 58 . from 18th Sep 18 - 20th Sep 18.
Contact us for free entry tickets and appointment for a detailed discussion
during the exhibition.
Custom Solution Design
When an off-the-shelf component won't work, we can partner with you to design and produce custom current and voltage sensors for your unique needs. Whether your challenge is regulatory compliance or technology innovation, we can help reduce time to market and improve your bottom line.
- We carefully investigate the design objectives based on the inputs received from you.
- Based on cost, size, packaging, electrical performance, certification or approvals required, we create a template of product design.
- Quote submitted with clear specifications, lead times for prototype and production batches, along with commercials.
- Prototyping ensures quick shipment and reduction in approval time.
- After acceptance of prototypes, a test and acceptance criteria is prepared and same is set up for the regular production batches by our production and Quality assurance team.
- We ensure that the product required is delivered within the accepted schedule. Hence, if you require a customized solution, we are the right organization to be contacted.
Our Clients Include
"You will not find a more dedicated group of people than the Electrohms team. They stuck with us through a difficult product refinement cycle and we couldn't be happier with the results."
COO, LEADING ENERGY COMPANY
"We were truly delighted at the level of service and partnership we experienced while working with Electrohms. It far exceeded our expectations."
PROJECT LEAD, HEALTHCARE FIRM