Industrial equipments require highly reliable and accurate sensors and transducers to control, regulate and protect the heart of power electronics systems. Electrohms current and voltage sensors play a critical role in building smarter equipment for UPS, Drives, Welding and automation.
In many applications UPS play a mission critical role where loss of power is not an option. Current and voltage sensor play a key role in controlling output current accurately to ensure efficiency and managing charging and discharging cycles to ensure long battery life.
Lighting control systems reduce energy usage and cost by helping to provide light only when and where it is needed. Lighting control systems typically incorporate the use of time schedules, occupancy control, and photocell control.
Motor protection and monitoring is essential for all industrial installations to work properly with adequate safety for machines and equipment. Protection of motors, generators are essential to ensure continuity, reliability and availability of service for industrial process facilities, data centers, hospitals etc.
In todays world, wherever there is motion there is likely to be an electric drive. From elevators, conveyors, forklifts, pumps and a variety of motorised process equipment drives are critical for smooth operations and energy saving.
Current sensors are used in welding applications to provide a current proportional to the output signal to the PWM driver and feed back control loop. Electrohms current sensors are highly reliable and accurate,foruse power supplies for welding equipment.
Energy management is the proactive, organized and systematic coordination of procurement, conversion, distribution and use of energy to meet the requirements, taking into account environmental and economic objectives.
Battery energy management
Battery health management predict the end-of-discharge (EOD) event that indicates that the battery pack has run out of charge for any given flight of an electric UAV platform. The amount of usable charge of a battery for a given discharge profile is not only dependent on the starting state-of-charge (SOC), but also other factors like battery health and the discharge or load profile imposed.
For better technology Automation devices are leading head, The Series of current sensors consists of both current switches and current transducers can be used to activate an external contactor. They can sense external currents with a Solid or Split current sensing ring.
Custom Solution Design
We can work with you to develop custom sensors for your unique needs.
- We carefully investigate the design objectives based on the inputs received from you.
- Based on cost, size, packaging, electrical performance, certification or approvals required, we create a template of product design.
- Quote submitted with clear specifications, lead times for prototype and production batches, along with commercials.
- Prototyping ensures quick shipment and reduction in approval time.
- After acceptance of prototypes, a test and acceptance criteria is prepared and same is set up for the regular production batches by our production and Quality assurance team.
- We ensure that the product required is delivered within the accepted schedule. Hence, if you require a customized solution, we are the right organization to be contacted.