Smart grids manage electricity demand in a sustainable, reliable and economic manner, based on the available power sources - Conventional and Renewables. The system dynamically manages different types of loads and demands from various locations and ensures integration of all resources in an appropriate manner. Electrohms range of current and voltage sensors play a significant role in these applications.
Active Harmonic filters
Large quantities of harmonics can lead to malfunctioning of the system that results in downtime and increase of the operating costs. Active harmonic filters are designed to decrease the harmful electrical signals.
A smart meter is continues recording a data of consumption in electric energy ,in intervals of an certain time and communicates that information at least daily back to the utility for monitoring and billing.
Protection is to isolate a faulty section of electrical power system from rest of the live system so that the rest portion can function satisfactorily without any severer damage due to fault current.
Custom Solution Design
We can work with you to develop custom sensors for your unique needs.
- We carefully investigate the design objectives based on the inputs received from you.
- Based on cost, size, packaging, electrical performance, certification or approvals required, we create a template of product design.
- Quote submitted with clear specifications, lead times for prototype and production batches, along with commercials.
- Prototyping ensures quick shipment and reduction in approval time.
- After acceptance of prototypes, a test and acceptance criteria is prepared and same is set up for the regular production batches by our production and Quality assurance team.
- We ensure that the product required is delivered within the accepted schedule. Hence, if you require a customized solution, we are the right organization to be contacted.