The Indian telecom industry has grown rapidly during the last few years and is poised for even further growth. India has the third largest telecom network in the world and the second largest mobile network with over a billion subscribers . Telecom base stations generate huge volume of data , which is critical for the Industry. Electrohms current and voltage sensors play vital role here.
Telecom power supplies
Telecom systems requires power supply units which are reliable and ready to be brought into operation at any time. AC and DC power solutions are required for fixed and wireless network operations. The Telecom power supplies uses switched mode power modules with plug-in technology.
ELECTROHMS offers both AC and DC current sensors for manufacturers of power supplies.
DC Energy Meter
Telecom industry has a challenge of reducing energy costs and it has to reduce the losses arising out of diesel , power pilferage and tampering of DG counters.
DC Energy meters are installed in Towers , that provide accurate measurement of DC power consumed and provide of billing to the service providers. ELECTROHMS offers , split core open loop type current sensors for the Energy metering.
Custom Solution Design
We can work with you to develop custom sensors for your unique needs.
- We carefully investigate the design objectives based on the inputs received from you.
- Based on cost, size, packaging, electrical performance, certification or approvals required, we create a template of product design.
- Quote submitted with clear specifications, lead times for prototype and production batches, along with commercials.
- Prototyping ensures quick shipment and reduction in approval time.
- After acceptance of prototypes, a test and acceptance criteria is prepared and same is set up for the regular production batches by our production and Quality assurance team.
- We ensure that the product required is delivered within the accepted schedule. Hence, if you require a customized solution, we are the right organization to be contacted.