Hall Effect Current Sensor, Split Core Open Loop
Split-core Hall Effect Current Sensor are perfect for clamping on existing electrical wiring by snapping around the current carrying cable. These are the best solution to measure or sense current passing through the center conductor, when the removal of cable lugs or termination is not feasible on critical installations.
|Supply Voltage (V)||
±12 TO ± 15
|Vout @Ipn (volt)||
DC TO 20
1. DC, AC current measurements with Galvanic isolation.
2. Split core Or Clamp on current sensors
3. 50 to 500A open loop Hall effect current sensor with 20mm ID opening
4. Extended measuring range in the same package
5. Dual supply operated ±12 to ±15V
6. Low power consumption
7. good accuracy at nominal currents
8. Panel mounting