Hall Effect Current Sensor, Open Loop
Open loop transducers measure DC, AC and complex current wave forms while providing galvanic isolation. , the advantages include low cost, small size, lightweight and low power consumption and are especially advantageous when measuring high (> 300 A) currents
|Supply Voltage (V)||
|Vout @Ipn (volt)||
DC TO 50
- DC, AC and pulsated current measurements with Galvanic isolation.
- 50 to 600A open loop Hall effect current sensor with Rectangular opening.
- Extended measuring range in the same package .
- Single supply operated +5V,Low power consumption.
- Good accuracy at nominal currents.